Please Note: Events listed here are sent or submitted by members. The DNA makes no warranty on this calendar and it is provided for informational purposes only. Events are not attended by or operated by the Domain Name Association unless labelled as such. Dates, times, and venues are subject to change or cancellation.
- This event has passed.
January 22, 2017 @ 08:00 - January 25, 2017 @ 18:00
Tropicana Las Vegas, 3801 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
January 22-25, 2017 – http://namescon.com/
DNA Schedule of Events
Marketing Committee Meeting
Sunday, January 22 – 1:00 – 2:00 PM
Ashton Room 5
Board of Directors Meeting
Sunday, January 22 – 4:00 – 5:30 PM
Ashton Room 5
Members’ Meeting and Breakfast
Monday, January 23 8:00 – 9:30 AM
Room: Partagas 2/1
- 8-8:30 Welcome, Networking & Grab Breakfast
- 8:30-9 DNA Presentation & Discussion (Rich Merdinger)
- 9-9:30 HDI Presentation & Discussion (Mason Cole)
DNA Breakout Panel
Monday, January 23, 1:00 – 1:45 PM
10 Ways to Creatively Use Domain Names in Your Marketing and Branding Campaigns
DNA members will explore how domain names enhance advertising campaigns, providing specific examples on how to make use of domain names within your own marketing strategy.
Moderated by Jeff Sass, DNA Board of Directors and Marketing Committee Chair, .Club CMO
- Rich Merdinger, GoDaddy, DNA Chair, GoDaddy’s Vice President of Domains
- Statton Hammock, DNA Secretary, Rightside’s Vice President of Business & Legal Affairs
- Jackson Elsegood, DNA Member, Escrow.com’s General Manager
- Neha Naik, DNA Member, Radix’s Sr. Manager, Strategic Partnerships
DNA Keynote Panel
Tuesday January 24, 2:00 – 2:45 PM
Will branded TLDs impact the marketplace in 2017 and beyond?
In 2016, we saw the initial roll out of the strategies for many of the world’s largest companies using their .brand Top Level Domains. Why are these companies doing this and what is the value proposition in moving away from the well-known .com digital footprints? Is this just a fad or are we witnessing a change to domain name branding for the future?
Moderated by Jothan Frakes, Founder and Co-Producer, Namescon
- Matt Serlin, DNA Member, MarkMonitor’s Vice President of Global Client Services
- Cole Quinn, Microsoft’s Sr. Program Manager, Corporate Domains and TLD Portfolio
If you as a DNA member are attending this event, please email the Marketing Committee to let them know and help amplify your participation or social networking message.